At Fennell Baron and Yoxheimer we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care, using the most cutting edge technology available today. Our office is pleased to offer 3D imaging scanning with a state of the art machine allowing us to provide a full continuum of services from diagnosis to treatment.
In the past, traditional dental x-rays were only able to provide limited information about your mouth. Dentists relied on experience, knowledge and their intuition to diagnose and develop a plan to tackle a patient's problem.
But now with our new 3D scanner, three-dimensional imaging can be produced right here in the comfort of our office.
This allows our doctors to provide quick and effective dental imaging, for the most precise dental health diagnosis possible. This incredible new tool provides 3D data for:
- Dental implants
- Wisdom teeth extractions
- Full facial & jaw imaging
3D digital x-raying allows us the capability to gather more detailed information about your head, neck, teeth, jaw joints, jaw structure, nerve endings and much more. Enhancing treatment planning and patient care.
Benefits of Using the i-CAT Compared to traditional CT scans:
• Safer and Quicker - Scans in under 10 seconds and has less radiation than a full series of mouth x-rays
• Eliminate guesswork and distortions that sometimes appear in traditional or digital X-rays, which are 2-dimensional.
3D imaging gives more precise views, allowing for the highest level of predictability, giving us the best possible outcome.
• More details leads to more advanced an accurate treatment planning.
• Save you money in the long run from surgeries or other treatments that might become necessary if we didn't find the problem.
Call us today to schedule your next dental exam with one our amazing doctors to see how our 3d digital x-ray imaging system can benefit you .
Call us today to schedule your next dental exam with one our amazing doctors and see for yourself what it's like to receive an enhanced patient-friendly dental experience.